Subject: E-mail Caution: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT CLOSURE

From: System Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 20:34:31 -0500

The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to
ensure your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from
receiving or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you
have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in your inbox. To help us reset
your space in our database, please enter your current Domain\Username
(_________________)  Password or PassCode(_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and
20 MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will
move your oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure
you can continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified this
has taken place.

If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail
and it will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure
your e-mail continues to function well.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.