Subject: NET Framework Server Side Development.

From: Donald Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:52:59 -0700

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls.
The client website is the top-ranked destination for institutional
clients. Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or
Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for
software engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen.
This position will offer the opportunity to participate in all phases of
the development process and make a significant contribution.
This individual will be responsible for communicating with production
support groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure
engineers and management.

Experience all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design and
development to routine support. Code in every area: front-end GUI
development, mid-tier applications services, and back-end database,
server configuration, and scripting work.
Experience with interest rate derivative products and Talarian
Smartsockets or Tibco Rendezvous, Java, SOAP, Web Based Programming.
Full systems development life cycle experience.
Responsible for system development and integration of application
components utilizing the underlying technical platform in a financial
services business environment. Ability to maintain close working
relationships with the application development teams and with the
business. Wall Street firms, technological advancements, and technology
professionals. Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring,
Hibernate and Struts a plus. Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income,
Foreign Exchange or Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you must
combine a gift for software engineering, with a strong financial 
services acumen. Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve
real business problems using financial technology. Java and advanced VBA
for Excel. A proven ability to work in a team environment with
geographically distributed team members.

Code in every area: front-end GUI development, mid-tier applications
services, and back-end database, server configuration, and scripting
work. Responsible for prioritizing initiatives with business sponsors
from the sales and trading communities.

In this role, you will have regular interaction with the business,
application development teams, senior managers, and the wider Prime
Brokerage support structure. Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel
and knowledge of SQL is highly desirable. Strong working knowledge of
Equity Trading technologies, vendors, and the industry market place.
Excellent communication skills. This is a Senior role and this
individual will be expected to guide the team in terms of attribution
techniques and keep the team on the cutting edge of attribution and
other Analytics. This candidate should also display technical aptitude
and have the ability to work in a globally distributed development
environment. Experience with interest rate derivative products and
Talarian Smartsockets or Tibco Rendezvous, Java, SOAP, Web Based
Programming.

If that describes you, we'd like to hear from you.

Clients of this software include quantitative analysts, traders and risk
managers in equity and fixed income divisions. Excellent understanding
of Fixed Income performance attribution from the US and global
perspective. Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols is a plus as is
prior experience working with order management systems, FIX, or other
exchange connectivity. Development on substantive application software
products. Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real
business problems using financial technology. A proven ability to work
in a team environment with geographically distributed team members. The
client website is the top-ranked destination for institutional clients.
In this role, you will have regular interaction with the business,
application development teams, senior managers, and the wider Prime
Brokerage support structure. Strong profession presence with the ability
to clarify requirements and priority in a fast moving trading floor
environment.

Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols is a plus as is prior
experience working with order management systems, FIX, or other exchange
connectivity. Experience with interest rate derivative products and
Talarian Smartsockets or Tibco Rendezvous, Java, SOAP, Web Based
Programming.

NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.

Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.

Experience with building Java Applications using Ant. Strong profession
presence with the ability to clarify requirements and priority in a fast
moving trading floor environment. This candidate will also work with
application support team to provide second line support for the product
set. Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge of SQL is
highly desirable. Experience with interest rate derivative products and
Talarian Smartsockets or Tibco Rendezvous, Java, SOAP, Web Based
Programming.
Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls. Linux or Solaris
experience.

Experience with FIX, Exchange Connectivity and Equities is a plus as is
Wall Street experience.

A proven ability to work in a team environment with geographically
distributed team members. Knowledge of derivatives products including
Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase
agreements, stock loan, Credit Default Swaps and convertible bonds is
also a plus. Strong profession presence with the ability to communicate
with members of the business community. Excellent communication skills.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science.

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Full product life-cycle experience
working on a highly distributed, multi-tier, global system is also a
plus.
This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment. NET
Framework Server Side Development.

Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.
Strong understanding of fixed income mathematics including bonds,
interest rate derivatives and options. Good understanding of the US and
Global Fixed Income markets.