Subject: degradation

From: Frances S. Mccray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:57:18 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Knowledge of Java programming.
Would like a person who is hands-on, and can also lead a team. Strong
UNIX background. Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Good communication skills. Ability to make tough tradeoff decisions
regarding competing requirements from different teams. This individual
will be the focal point for all compliance and controls initiatives for
GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology levels. Experience
with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and Struts a
plus. NET developer to create and deliver technology solutions and
support for a growing Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities business
area. Good understanding of Project Life Cycle and Project
Methodologies. This candidate will set the strategy for future
development; evaluate and present options and technology, specifically
in whole loan processing and warehouse financing.
Demonstable experience with accountability and ownership of high-profile
commodity IT projects. NET with a working knowledge of MFC, ATL, STL and
COM technologies.

Knowledge of Java programming. NET Framework Server Side Development.

NET, that implement and track the GWM release management process from
start to finish. Positions in the Equity Research IT group will offer
the opportunity to participate in all phases of the development process
and make a significant contribution to the success of the department.
Initially most of the work will be focused on implementing new features
and modifications to the existing components. The library is consumed by
Trading Desks directly. This candidate will enhance the library's
technical integrity, and support on-going processes that are essential
to daily trading activities. Good understanding of Databases and SQL.
Experience with large-scale system performance monitoring and tuning.
Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services. BS or
higher in computer science, finance, business or related fields.
Location: NEW YORK, NY Salary: OPEN, Annual Apply for this position .

The team s goal is to be the single point of contact for all technology
issues experienced by the Prime Broker business, as well as the
ownership of tactical development and cross-functional items.

Strong degree in computer science based subject area.

Working knowledge of mainframe, distributed and web technology platforms
with a familiarity with workflow optimization or business process
reengineering techniques is also a plus. Experience in building
scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight
through processing of a large number of transactions.

This group supports Structured Products traders in a Fixed Income
Division. Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps,
CFDs, Futures, Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Repurchase Agreements,
Stock Loan, Credit Default Swaps and Convertible Bonds is a plus.
Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, Futures,
Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Repurchase Agreements, Stock Loan, Credit
Default Swaps and Convertible Bonds is a plus.

Proven track record of working large, global distributed environments.
Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and
presentation. Self-starter requiring minimal hand holding, but escalates
when appropriate.

Experience in implementing testing within an organization with strong
resource management and vendor management expertise.