Subject: contamination heiress

From: Stark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:29:33 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

LIGHT SOUTHEAST WIND. LIGHT SOUTHEAST WIND. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
IN FAIRBANKS HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER WATCH. WINDS WILL BE LIGHT AND
VARIABLE BUT MAY BE BRIEFLY GUSTY NEAR SHOWERS . RAIN ASSOCIATED WITH AN
AREA OF LOW PRESSURE IN THE GULF OF ALASKA WILL CONTINUE OVER THE
NORTHEAST PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND. AND RAINFALL TOTALS AVERAGING ONE
QUARTER TO ONE HALF OF AN INCH PER HOUR. LIGHT SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL
TRANSPORT SMOKE FROM SEVERAL FIRES INTO TANANA AND THE SURROUNDING AREA.
RAIN ASSOCIATED WITH AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE IN THE GULF OF ALASKA WILL
CONTINUE OVER THE NORTHEAST PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND. THE SCATTERED SHOWERS
AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL PRODUCE OCCASIONAL LIGHTNING STRIKES.
THUNDERSTORMS DISSIPATING THROUGH THE NIGHT AND INTO THE MID MORNING
HOURS.
BRINGING WITH IT VERY DRY AIR AND WARM TEMPERATURES. THUNDERSTORMS
DISSIPATING THROUGH THE NIGHT AND INTO THE MID MORNING HOURS. CLOUDY
SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS CONTINUING.

CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS CONTINUING.

AS SURFACE HEATING OCCURS IN THE LATE MORNING IT IS LIKELY THAT ENOUGH
OF THE SMOKE WILL RISE TO IMPROVE VISIBILITY ABOVE ONE MILE BEFORE NOON.