Subject: reconstruct stony

From: Schultz Nancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:05:17 -0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

I also told him he needed an editor, badly.
Imposter: In principle I agree with you about the printed codex versus
horrendous Ebooks, but Mr.

An Atheist Manifesto Atheism at About.

TIME allows man to have freewill. ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
I am retiring hurt to PLAN A - get a literary agent and get my book
published.

Terra:  I like your bumper sticker!

And we shall never surrender!
You may well be a genius; but I suspect that your grasp on reality and
serenity are tenuous.
Hope you have fun here. More signs of a crackpot.

The threat of damnation is designed to be an incentive to right action;
but this is a phony morality.

And he seems to be speaking to an audience he feels will most assuredly
agree with whatever he says, as long as he repeats it often and uses
exclamation points! As someone who grew up in a fundie household, the
concept of hell was paramount in my thinking throughout my childhood as
well as my early adulthood. Laugh now, you infidels! - Commentary, news,
and rants on the evils and stupidity of belief in the big invisible
daddy in the sky. The two psychiatric disorders are quite distinct and
different.
Unlike the people who cling to ancient supernatural beliefs, atheists
are unreasonable.

And he seems to be speaking to an audience he feels will most assuredly
agree with whatever he says, as long as he repeats it often and uses
exclamation points!
I skimmed most of it, with as open a mind as I could summon, just in
case. Quiksilver Young Guns II: Cast away with the Quiksilver pro surf
team and captain Kelly Slater as they carve precision turns on
unchartered breaks. I asked him if he really believed his book was
proof, why did he not publish it in a peer-reviewed scientific journal,
like any scientist?
Andrew Mclean: Jamie McCulloch making Delirium Dive look easy. So far,
it looks like the scribblings of a crackpot. I think you can read the
whole book this way. This entry is filed under Religion,  Bad God!