Subject: Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic process.

From: Velasquez Antony <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:24:25 +0300

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users!

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. I guess I'm kind
of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead -
that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. I'm looking forward to the
score board feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini
fitness challenge against my friends and family. creating web based
presentations instead of Microsoft specific ones.
Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat! A fitness
point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows
you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. This has
certainly damaged their image in my eyes.
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate! With a learning Bayesian filter this has
the ability to grow with spam challenges.

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. It's a very tasty red
you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice
little frog on the label.

Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it.

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!

FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. You just don't want
it to end. Through the social club at work I'm participating in a
fitness scoreboard. I have to say this is making the list because it
exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I
think everyone should.

Of course there are far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than
movies I'm willing to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here. I'm a bit
disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. It's a very tasty
red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a
nice little frog on the label. With it's slow progression you feel like
you're being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a
summer's day.

For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP and
where they are located. This has certainly damaged their image in my
eyes.
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. PrintAnywhere is a
windows-installed piece of software that allows other people on the 'net
to print to your printer. Even better there's a nice whistling line
you're going to find it hard to forget, and not to imitate!

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family.

You heard me uber cool. I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I
paid for - but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape it.

It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.

It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. Of course there are
far more french wines that I'm willing to drink than movies I'm willing
to watch - but lets not ruin the plan here.

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine.

It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. An excellent song to exercise
to - it keeps the energy up through the whole song.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.
I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it. It's a very tasty red
you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice
little frog on the label. It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable
movie that just isn't worth seeing.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean
their the only bits. You heard me uber cool. I like that they found a
model who doesn't quite look natural in the face too - more of an
authentic post-botox look.