Subject: CONTACT DR.PINKETT GRIFFIN IMMEDIATELY

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:18:31 -0400

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Dear Lucky Winner, 

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
 
final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery 
programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive 
list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies 
picked 
by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no 
tickets were sold.After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail 
address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"D\" with the 
following winning information: 

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937 
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01 
SERIAL No: S/N-00168 
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83 

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize 
of £1,000,000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) each from the total 
payout. 
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be 
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory 
obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.To 
begin the 
claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our
 
licensed and accredited claims agent for category \"D\" 
winners with the information below: 

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent; 

Agents Name: Dr. Pinkett Griffin.
Email:[email-masked]
TEL : +447045708136

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You
 
are to keep all lotto information away from the general public 
especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a 
case of 
double claims will not be entertained). Anybody under the age of 17 and
 
members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to 
participate in this program.

Please note; You are hereby advice to send the asign Fiduciary Agent, 
details below for Processing of your Claims; 

(1.)FULL NAME :
(2.)FULL ADDRESS : 
(3)NATIONALITY :
(4)AGE : 
(5)OCCUPATION :
(6)TELEPHONE NUMBER :
(7 )DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION :
(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON : 
(10)MARITAL STATUS :
(11)PRESENT COUNTRY : 

Reply to this confidential email account: 
[email-masked]

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for 
being part of our promotional program. 

Sincerely, 
Mrs. Mariam Willcox