Subject: satisfy roughly

From: Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:55:30 +0200

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

He was       behind only Brandon Roy, Andrea       Bargnani, Randy Foye,
Rudy       Gay, LaMarcus Aldridge and Jorge       Garbajosa.

That's             just not fair. A few hundred thousand other investors
do the same and pretty soon you've got some billboards. Maybe that's
what bugs me most about some environmentalists.

We rely to a large part on our RSP investments of which trusts were an
attractive alternative to low yielding bonds or GICs for middle income
Canadians. Even as the team's sixth man, he saw regular minutes and was
an       excellent start in all Fantasy leagues on a weekly basis.
Eisenberg, he's dying to hear       from you! I watch my diversified
portfolio bounce around by thousands every day without losing sleep.

But the       Jazz and Warriors are not alone in having players whose
Fantasy value       has increased compared to where they were when the
regular season ended. That's hardly a valid or legitimate point.

He became a wrecking ball as the season wound down and put together one 
     of the best stretch runs in recent memory, guiding many Fantasy GMs
to a       title.
There also might be turnover in Sacramento next year with Bibby and     
 Artest possibly gone.

Paraphrasing John Kerry, Garth was for taxing ITs before he was against
it.

" Oh oh, don't hold your breath . "              Martin's next goal is
to maintain this level of play and prove he's not       a one-year
wonder. You chided another poster, saying that person was probably not
an investor. " Why should they be audited? I got suckered, as did
hundreds of thousands of investors. G: Kobe Bryant - Los Angeles Lakers 
                   The Fantasy MVP won the scoring title, but wasn't as
one-dimensional as       many make him out to be. When someone seems
very, very stubbornly determined to separate you from your money and
your freedom so they can save you from an "emergency", ask a few more
questions, fercrissakes. It could end up being Martin's team as the
go-to       player.

A single mom needing a dresser. There was a big dropoff in      
production after those two centers. Fantasy owners are hoping that      
kind of production will return next year. Solid play off the bench this
season by Millsap earned him a selection       to the NBA All-Rookie
second team. Millsap is also an above-average shot blocker, averaging
nearly a swat       per game in the regular season in limited action off
the bench. You will see that most of the companies are in the investment
industry.
That said, I do believe it's smart to do what we can realistically do to
help diminish some of the harm to our environment, which is possible
without a drastic change in our way of life.

"You never know how it's       going to turn out until you face
different competition. While I'm sure they have detractors, they also
have support in their peer group. We emptied a large corner of our
cluttered garage, but more importantly we helped out some people in need.