Subject: It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my position.

From: "Jasper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:37:55 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

The printer doesn't have to be network-able (although some claim not to
be I'm not sure) it just has to be usable from the desktop you install
the software. I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very
interesting.
But let us say this: it rocked.
This movie has a fair bit of believable mathematics (nothing you'll have
to learn), but is pretty much about human relationships, especially
dealing with death, illness and perhaps brilliance. I'm looking forward
to the score board feature being available for small groups so I can run
a mini fitness challenge against my friends and family. An excellent
song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the whole song. I'm
just about managing to hover around 15th place (out of 80).
2007  ::  last catscan: 13.
Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. This movie focuses
on an arranged wedding, and life in general in India. I guess I'm kind
of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead -
that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
or better yet just the 4 I need for now (since I'll be lining up again
anyway).
you're investing in the service up front. Still this excellent red wine
is made through an entirely organic process. With it's slow progression
you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a
river on a summer's day. I couldn't get a 10 pack (they didn't have) so
I had to take a 12 pack. I think it might make the "always consider
buying" list!
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.
I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.