Subject: Business Proposal

From: "Sali Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:49:05 +0100

Sir,

I am Dr. Sali Ibrahim, Project director Senegal National Petroleum
Corporation (SNPC) and a member of Contract Tenders Board of the same
parastatals. Your contact was reliably introduced to me at the Foreign
chamber of commerce and industry in my search for a reliable individual
and/or company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction,
whichinvolves Transfer of reasonable sum of money to a foreign account.

This money results from various contracts awarded by our corporation on
behalf of the Federal Government, which was deliberately over invoiced
tothe tune of $15.500.000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States dollars). After the completion and commissioning of the
contract, the contractual sum was paid to the contractors, leaving the
over invoiced sum in the reserve account with the Pacific Bank Plc. We 

therefore requirethe partnership of a foreigner or foreign firm to 

assist us in form of a trustee and provide an account for this 

transfer.

In my last meeting with my colleagues, it was unanimously agreed that
25% of the total sum would be given to you. 70% for me and my
colleagues,while 5% will be used to reimburse the expenses that may be 

incurred during the course of this transaction

I assure you that his transaction is 100% risk free as we have
concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone
involved.Likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this 

money have been worked out with the Finance Ministry to facilitate the 

remittance of this money to your designated bank account.

However, I will want to believe that you are honest enough and will not
raise any misgiving with respect to this transaction. More importantly,
you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to
jeopardize this once in a lifetime ambition

Finally if this business is of interest to you, then kindly contact me
via email address herein.Your immediate response will be highly 

appreciated

Best regards,
Dr .Sali Ibrahim