Subject: Congratulations

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:54:18 +0100

Congratulations!! your email address has been selected at random from
our database for the FINAL STAGE in our $50,000 Free Prize
Draw Giveaway.

First Prize $20,000 :
Second Prize $10,000 :
Third Prize $5,000 :
4th Prize $1,000

plus $14,000 in lots more smaller prizewinners

Please click the banner below to confirm your final stage entry, and you
will then be redirected to one of our sponsors.

.

.

.

(this prizedraw is open to citizens residing in any country of the
world - no residence restrictions applies)

.

.

.

.

.

You are receiving this email as your email address appears in our database.