Subject: Free Anti Virus Protection - Download Free Licence Now

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 03:50:28 +0100

Get Your AVG Anti Virus Computer Protection
for free!

New - AVG Free edition is now available for all single home and non-commercial
end users Worldwide! you can get your free copy of the AVG Anti-Virus
System  and you will be able to use it without any limitations for life
of the product.

Download, install and use AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition and get:

      AVG Resident Protection

      AVG Email Scanner

      AVG On-Demand Scanner

      Basic Scheduled Tests

      Free Virus Database Updates

      Automatic Update feature

      Easy-To-Use Interface

      Automatic Healing of infected files

      AVG Virus Vault for safe handling of infected files

      Basic user Interface only

      Disabled Advanced Scheduling of Tests

      Disabled Creating of Your Own Tests

      No Technical Support

    Are you interested ?

  If you are interested in our offer and you would like to get your free copy
  of AVG Anti-Virus System, you will need to :

      agree to the AVG Free Edition license agreement

      fill in the simple questionaire form

      download the program distribution package

      check your email - you will get your private AVG License number via email.

      install the program

       Important notices

	AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is available in English language only.

	AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition offer is valid for all single home and non-commercial
	end users Worldwide.

	AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition CAN NOT BE INSTALLED ON SERVERS FOR ANY REASON.
	IT CAN NOT BE INSTALLED IN ANY NETWORKED ENVIRONMENT!

	NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE WITH AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition.

    

  and after you have done that, click the banner below
  to start earning a second income

    .

    .

    .

Nothing to lose
- just click the banner to find out how
you can earn a Second Income from home each month (and no selling, buying,
marketing, or other nonsense is required)

.

.

.

.

.

You are receiving this email as your email address appears in our database.
 However due to new anti-spam regulations and to prevent individuals
being subscribed without there authority I am now using a "double-opt" in
facility mailing list.

If you do not respond to this email your
email address will be permanently removed from our database and you
will not receive any further emails from us.