Subject: [Web] C:\smm\files\SUBJECT.txt

From: etwkC:"\smm\files\NAMES.txt" <dqth"Laura"@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:19:04 -0800

UNSUBSCRIBE AT THE BOTTOM
--------------------------------------------------------------- 
Dear Subscriber/Member,

You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on a DVD burner
to backup or copy DVD's!

DVD Professional is the most technologically advanced
method of DVD reproduction ever available. It's the only
system you will need to create backups or copys of DVD's that
will play in your home DVD player.

Get it Today and you get:
------------------------------

+ 70% off the Regular Price
+ Full Technical Support
+ Free Updates

For more information, please visit their Web Site:

http://www.xplatinum.net/specialoffer/20026/ 

****************************************************
  Due to the high volume of traffic to our website
     for this product, it may be down at times.
****************************************************

---- [ REMOVE ] -------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this email as a subscriber to our mailing list. 
To remove yourself from this and related email lists click here:
http://www.xplatinum.net/cgi-bin/remove.cgi

jihmsvwalgiuetenhfu
_______________________________________________
Web mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/web