Subject: [video-codec] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:07:37 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

RFC 7322 requires all Internet-drafts to have IANA considerations and security
considerations sections. Please add them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please respond to the Gen-ART review.