Subject: [video-codec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08.txt> (Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 06:18:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Video Codec WG (netvc) to
consider the following document: - 'Video Codec Testing and Quality
Measurement'
  <draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating a
   video codec.  This covers subjective and objective tests, test
   conditions, and materials used for the test.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3392/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3393/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3394/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3389/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3390/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3391/