Subject: [video-codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 14:50:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Video Codec WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement
        Authors         : Thomas Daede
                          Andrey Norkin
                          Ilya Brailovskiy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating a
   video codec.  This covers subjective and objective tests, test
   conditions, and materials used for the test.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netvc-testing-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/