Subject: [video-codec] NHW Project - compression codec - new version

From: Raphael Canut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:32:26 +0200

Hello,

In the very little case this could be interesting for this list, I wanted
to give you an update of my August 2015 posts and let you know that there
is a new release 0.1.4 of the NHW Project.

This release adds high compression.The NHW Project still has a good
neatness and is still royalty-free.I find that on rather good quality
images, the NHW Project is visually better than for example x265 (HEVC) at
high compression and a lost faster.In that sense, I have published on my
demo page an image comparison with x265 on 16 images from the Internet,
that illustrates this.-These 16 images were not selected, they are the 16
first rather good quality images that Google Images returned me when I
entered the name of an actress...-

This new release also works with Linux now!

Update at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Hope this post could be useful for this list (else please do not hesitate
to let me know).

Thank you for your time!
Cheers,
Raphael Canut