Subject: [video-codec] IETF 100 NETVC agenda

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:52:42 +0000

The NETVC agenda for IETF 100 is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-netvc/

Please let the chairs know ASAP if there is any feedback on the agenda.

For those unable to attend in Singapore, remote participation is always
open and free. The links to the jabber chat room, audio and video streams
are available in the agenda.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda

The meetecho video session requires (free) remote registration at the link
below.
The audio stream does not require registration.
https://ietf.org/meeting/remote-registration.html

Thanks,
Mo

-----Original Message-----
From: video-codec <[email-masked]> on behalf of mzanaty
<[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, October 20, 2017 at 9:54 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Natasha Rooney <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [video-codec] IETF 100 NETVC agenda time requests

The final agenda shows NETVC was moved to:
9:30-11:00 Wednesday, November 15 in room Bras Basah

Thanks,
Mo

-----Original Message-----
From: video-codec <[email-masked]> on behalf of mzanaty
<[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 10:26 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Natasha Rooney <[email-masked]>
Subject: [video-codec] IETF 100 NETVC agenda time requests

The NETVC WG session at IETF 100 in Singapore is scheduled for:
13:30-15:30 Tuesday, November 14, 2017 in room VIP A
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netvc/meetings/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/agenda.html

Please submit any requests for agenda time by October 30.
Please submit any drafts (new or updates) by October 30.
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates.html#ietf100

This schedule is preliminary, and will be finalized this Friday.

Thanks,
Mo