Subject: [video-codec] IETF 99 NETVC agenda

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:59:56 +0000

The preliminary agenda is available below. Please send any feedback or requests by end of day today (Monday 23:59 UTC).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/netvc/

Thanks,
Mo & Natasha

-----Original Message-----
From: video-codec <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of mzanaty
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 9:21 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Natasha Rooney <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [video-codec] IETF 99 NETVC agenda time requests

The NETVC WG session at IETF 99 in Prague is scheduled for:
15:50-17:20 CEST Monday, July 17, 2017 in room Athens/Barcelona
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netvc/meetings/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda.html

Please submit any requests for agenda time by July 5.
Please submit any drafts (new or updates) by July 3.
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates.html#ietf99

Thanks,
Mo (as co-chair)

_______________________________________________
video-codec mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/video-codec