Subject: [video-codec] NETVC session agenda for IETF 97 in Seoul

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 20:30:53 +0000

The NETVC session for IETF 97 in Seoul is scheduled for:
Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 15:50 - 18:20 in Studio 3

The preliminary agenda is at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/97/agenda/netvc/

Please submit any other agenda requests by Friday Nov 4.

Join remotely at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf97/netvc

Thanks,
Mo (as co-chair)

---

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 19:37:11 +0000

The agenda has been updated. See the same link below.

Thanks,
Mo (as co-chair)

From: video-codec <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of mzanaty <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 3:30 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [video-codec] NETVC session agenda for IETF 97 in Seoul

Join remotely at:

Thanks,
Mo (as co-chair)