Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-02.txt

From: Yushin Cho <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:12:29 -0800

Hi all,

I have submitted the following NEW document, which discusses about

Perceptual Vector Quantization (PVQ) outside of the Daala video codec,

where PVQ was originally developed. It discusses the issues arising while

integrating PVQ into a traditional video codec, AV1.

Thank you!
Yushin

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:57:15 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Yushin Cho <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yushin Cho and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-cho-netvc-applypvq
Revision:	02
Title:		Applying PVQ Outside Daala
Document date:	2016-10-31
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-02

Abstract:
    This document describes the Perceptual Vector Quantization (PVQ)
    outside of the Daala video codec, where PVQ was originally developed.
    It discusses the issues arising while integrating PVQ into a
    traditional video codec, AV1.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat