Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netvc-testing-02.txt

From: Thomas Daede <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:23:59 -0700

Based on feedback from the list, this draft features an update to the
BD-rate method. It uses quantizer-based bounds, and includes a much more
detailed description that should be sufficiently descriptive to be
implemented. The public instance of AWCY has not been updated yet to use
this method, it should be available soon.

Exact sets of videos are now specified, though I may need to update them
again due to computational constraints.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netvc-testing-02.txt
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:13:07 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Thomas Daede <[email-masked]>, Andrey Norkin <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-netvc-testing-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Daede and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-netvc-testing
Revision:	02
Title:		Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement
Document date:	2016-03-15
Group:		netvc
Pages:		12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netvc-testing-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netvc-testing-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netvc-testing-02

Abstract:
   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating a
   video codec specified at the IETF.  This covers subjective and
   objective tests, test conditions, and materials used for the test.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat