Subject: [video-codec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netvc-testing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:38:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Video Codec of the IETF.

        Title           : Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement
        Authors         : Thomas Daede
                          Andrey Norkin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netvc-testing-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-02-29

Abstract:
   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating a
   video codec specified at the IETF.  This covers subjective and
   objective tests, test conditions, and materials used for the test.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netvc-testing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netvc-testing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/