Subject: [video-codec] Call for Adoption: Requirements and Testing

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:53:47 +0900

[as chair]

Today, we gauged the sentiment of the participants in the NETVC meeting 
regarding the adoption of two documents as working group items. In both 
cases, there was universal support for adoption among those who 
expressed a sentiment. This message is a formal on-list confirmation of 
the result of that poll. If you have comments about either of the 
proposed adoptions, please send feedback to the mailing list no later 
than Tuesday, November 17th.

The proposed adoptions are:

draft-daede-netvc-testing-02 as the basis for fulfilling the milestone 
"Test result document to IESG, if the WG so chooses (Informational)"

draft-filippov-netvc-requirements-02 as the basis for fulfilling the 
milestone " Requirements and evaluation criteria to IESG, if the WG so 
chooses (Informational)"

Note that this call for adoption does not presuppose the outcome of the 
clause "if the WG so chooses." We plan to call for consensus regarding 
the decision to request publication of these documents as RFCs as the 
working group concludes its work on them.

/a

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:31:55 -0600

[as chair]

Hearing no objections, and having seen support in the face-to-face 
meeting, these documents are now adopted as working group items.

The chairs request that the authors upload a copy of each document as 
soon as practical, using the names draft-ietf-netvc-testing-00 and 
draft-ietf-netvc-requirements-00. The contents of the document should be 
substantively the same as the existing versions.

Thanks!

/a

On 11/2/15 02:53, Adam Roach wrote:
> [as chair]
>
> Today, we gauged the sentiment of the participants in the NETVC 
> meeting regarding the adoption of two documents as working group 
> items. In both cases, there was universal support for adoption among 
> those who expressed a sentiment. This message is a formal on-list 
> confirmation of the result of that poll. If you have comments about 
> either of the proposed adoptions, please send feedback to the mailing 
> list no later than Tuesday, November 17th.
>
> Note that this call for adoption does not presuppose the outcome of 
> the clause "if the WG so chooses." We plan to call for consensus 
> regarding the decision to request publication of these documents as 
> RFCs as the working group concludes its work on them.
>
> /a
>
> _______________________________________________
> video-codec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/video-codec