Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00.txt

From: Nathan Egge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:11:11 -0400

I submitted the following draft that documents the chroma-from-luma
intra prediction technique used in Daala.  This draft is based on the
SPIE paper I presented at a conference in March,
http://spie.org/Publications/Proceedings/Paper/10.1117/12.2080837.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:49:54 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Nathan E. Egge <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nathan E. Egge and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-egge-netvc-cfl
Revision:	00
Title:		Chroma-from-Luma Intraprediction for NETVC
Document date:	2015-10-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-egge-netvc-cfl/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00

Abstract:
   This document proposes a scheme for predicting chroma coefficients
   from reconstructed luma coefficients in the frequency domain.  When
   this technique is used with Perceptual Vector Quantization (PVQ), the
   expensive parameter fitting step can be completely omitted.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat