Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01.txt

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 20:05:33 -0400

I submitted the following draft discussing screencasting applications
and proposing one technique to improve handling of anti-aliased text in
those applications.

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:57:57 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>, Jean-Marc Valin
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jean-Marc Valin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-valin-netvc-l1tw
Revision:	01
Title:		Screencasting Considerations and L1-Tree Wavelet Coding
Document date:	2015-07-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-valin-netvc-l1tw/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a screencasting encoding mode based on the
   Haar wavelet transform and L1-tree wavelet (L1TW) coding.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat