Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00.txt

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:32:18 -0700

I submitted the following draft documenting Daala's variable-block-size 
OBMC scheme. This is based on the SPIE paper I presented at a conference 
in March, 
<http://spie.org/Publications/Proceedings/Paper/10.1117/12.2080412>, but 
updated with recent improvements.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:28:40 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Timothy Terriberry <[email-masked]>, Timothy B. Terriberry 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Timothy B. Terriberry and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc
Revision:	00
Title:		Overlapped Block Motion Compensation for NETVC
Document date:	2015-07-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		16
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00

Abstract:
    This document proposes a scheme for overlapped block motion
    compensation that could be incorporated into a next-generation video
    codec.  The scheme described is that currently used by Xiph's Daala
    project, which supports variable block sizes without introducing any
    discontinuities at block boundaries.  This makes the scheme suitable
    for use with lapped transforms or other techniques where encoding
    such discontinuities is expensive.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat