Subject: Re: [video-codec] Preliminary Agenda

From: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:07:36 +0000

The netvc agenda has been updated with links to all drafts.
Thanks to all authors for submitting their drafts and updates.

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/agenda/agenda-93-netvc

If you would like to request agenda time and have not already done so,
please submit your request (topic/draft and time requested) to
[email-masked] by Thursday July 9.

Thanks,
Mo (as chair)

On 6/30/15, 7:01 PM, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:

[as chair]

We now have a preliminary agenda up for NETVC at the upcoming meeting in
Prague:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/agenda/agenda-93-netvc

Note that the mentioned Thor document isn't yet in the repository, but
we expect it to be available prior to the document deadline on Monday.
Also, while the requirements slot mentions only
draft-filippov-netvc-requirements, the plan is to incorporate the
contents of draft-moffitt-netvc-requirements into that document prior to
the document deadline as well.

/a