Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00.txt

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:26:02 -0700

This is a (small) contribution towards the codec specification deliverable.

This version replaces draft-terriberry-codingtools-02. I added a section 
on a new reduced-overhead arithmetic coding approximation we have been 
experimenting with, but the remaining sections remain unchanged.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00.txt
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:20:52 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Timothy Terriberry <[email-masked]>, Timothy B. Terriberry 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Timothy B. Terriberry and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools
Revision:	00
Title:		Coding Tools for a Next Generation Video Codec
Document date:	2015-06-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		20
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00

Abstract:
    This document proposes a number of coding tools that could be
    incorporated into a next-generation video codec.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat