Subject: [video-codec] Barry Leiba's Yes on charter-ietf-netvc-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:49:41 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-netvc-00-01: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netvc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sorting out my blocking concern.  I still have my minor
comment:

<<
5. A collection of test results, either from tests conducted by the
working group or made publicly available elsewhere, characterizing the
performance of the codec. This document shall be informational.

I'm really happy that the deliverables are, in general, specified in
terms of what will be delivered, and not how it will be laid out in
how many documents of what sort.  Thanks!

Related to that:
I strongly urge that we strike the last sentence in item 5.  Actually,
I prefer that we replace it with an explicit statement that the
collection might live in the working group wiki (or github, or
whatever), and might not be published as an RFC at all.  But I'd be
happy with just striking the reference to publishing a document.