Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02.txt

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:28:47 -0400

This is just a minor update on the PVQ draft, also adding links to a
demo and to a paper that was written on the topic.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:57:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>, Jean-Marc Valin
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jean-Marc Valin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-valin-videocodec-pvq
Revision:	02
Title:		Pyramid Vector Quantization for Video Coding
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-valin-videocodec-pvq/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02

Abstract:
   This proposes applying pyramid vector quantization (PVQ) to video
   coding.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat