Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-daede-netvc-testing-00.txt

From: Thomas Daede <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:15:43 -0700

This is the first version of the testing draft, which is based on my
experience with AreWeCompressedYet, as well as feedback on the list.

Please take a look to see if it makes sense. There is still work to be
done on filling out the test categories, as well as operation modes.
More authors would also be welcome.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daede-netvc-testing-00.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:17:47 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Thomas Daede <[email-masked]>, Jack Moffitt <[email-masked]>,
Thomas Daede <[email-masked]>, Jack Moffitt <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-daede-netvc-testing-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Daede and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-daede-netvc-testing
Revision:	00
Title:		Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daede-netvc-testing-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daede-netvc-testing/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daede-netvc-testing-00

Abstract:
   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating an
   internet video codec specified at the IETF.  This covers subjective
   and objective tests, test conditions, and materials used for the
   test.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat