Subject: [video-codec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-terriberry-codingtools-02.txt

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:15:28 -0700

This version just adds some details on our 32x32 transform, and removes 
some outdated text.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-terriberry-codingtools-02.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:51:10 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Timothy Terriberry <[email-masked]>, Timothy B. Terriberry 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-terriberry-codingtools-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Timothy B. Terriberry and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-terriberry-codingtools
Revision:	02
Title:		Coding Tools for a Next Generation Video Codec
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terriberry-codingtools-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-codingtools/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-codingtools-02
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-terriberry-codingtools-02

Abstract:
    This document proposes a number of coding tools that could be
    incorporated into a next-generation video codec.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat