Subject: [video-codec] Pointer to the NETVC BOF information?

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:02:16 +0200

Does anyone have the pointer to the netvc BOF's mailing list and
discussion materials?

Either it's not on this list, or I've fallen off it.

-- 
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.

---

From: Jack Moffitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:10:08 -0600

> Does anyone have the pointer to the netvc BOF's mailing list and

The mailing list is awaiting approval. My apologies for submitting the
request late.

You can find the agenda and other materials here:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/WikiStart#NETVCApprovedforIETF91

The only change from that agenda is that Jingning Han from Google's
VP9 team is slated to speak in the Engineering Progress section along
with Mozilla.

jack.

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:35:48 +0200

> The mailing list is awaiting approval. My apologies for submitting the
Since the list obviously won't have many subscribers in time for the
meeting, perhaps we should have pre-BOF discussions here?
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/WikiStart#NETVCApprovedforIETF91

Thanks - the BOF request is missing some information, such as:

- Who will chair the BOF?
- Is there a draft charter (since the BOF is cited as "WG-forming")?

> VP9 team is slated to speak in the Engineering Progress section along

Good to know!

---

From: Jack Moffitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:39:15 -0600

> - Who will chair the BOF?

Mark Nottingham has agreed to be one of the chairs. We are still
finding a second.

> - Is there a draft charter (since the BOF is cited as "WG-forming")?

It is here: https://daala.etherpad.mozilla.org/video-codec-charter

I'll update the wiki this this info as well.

jack.

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:43:57 -0700

> It is here: https://daala.etherpad.mozilla.org/video-codec-charter

This is the same copy we posted for the meeting in Toronto. I think at 
that meeting we agreed we should remove the language about collaborating 
with ITU-T and ISO, but those edits haven't been made yet.