Subject: Re: [video-codec] Charter update - con call

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:24:30 -0800

> All of that said, I would be happy to book some time to have a conference
> call with a working document everyone could edit and try and write a
> charter that worked. I suspect that people largely agree on what they
> want, I just don't think this charter is going to help us get there quickly.

I think this is a great idea. Let's have a call at 7:00 AM PST on 
Friday. I realize that's not a lot of notice, but I'd like to make 
progress here. If someone on the list really wants to join but can't 
make that time, please holler and we'll work something else out.

Dial-in information:
+1 650 903 0800 x92 conf. code 9261#
or
+1 800 707 2533 password 369 conf. code 9261#

---

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 06:42:43 -0800

> +1 800 707 2533 password 369 conf. code 9261#

I've posted the current charter text in an etherpad at 
<https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ocfM1ipwF2>. Let's use that to edit.