Subject: [video-codec] draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt-00 submitted

From: Nathan Egge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:46:58 -0400

Hello,

I have submitted a draft toward this video coding effort.  Please see below.

Nathan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nathan E. Egge and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt
Revision:        00
Title:           Time Domain Lapped Transforms for Video Coding
Creation date:   2012-10-15
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-egge-videocodec-tdlt-00

Abstract:
   This proposes the use of Time Domain Lapped Transforms (TDLT) as the
   transform step for video coding.

The IETF Secretariat