Subject: [video-codec] start of MPEG 102

From: Mohammed Raad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:55:56 +0800

Hello,

We are at the start of the 102nd MPEG meeting and two relevant topics under
discussion for those interested in the area addressed by this reflector are
WebVC and IVC. I'm curious as to how many people who support the
establishment of this video coding activity within IETF will join us during
this week. That aside, there are some interesting technical contributions
being made to this meeting so I would once again encourage anyone
interested in non-royalty bearing video compression to participate in these
discussions (directly if they are NB delegates or indirectly through
colleagues they may have attending the meeting).

Best Regards,

-- 
Mohammed Raad, PhD.
Partner
RAADTECH CONSULTING
P.O. Box 113
Warrawong
NSW 2502 Australia
Phone: +61 414451478
Email: [email-masked]