Subject: [video-codec] updated agenda

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:45:19 -0600

FYI, I've updated the agenda to include the usual coordinates for the
session (date, time, place, chatroom, notes, audio stream, URLs for
Internet-Drafts, etc.). We don't yet know the Meetecho details, but
I'll post them as soon as we find out.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda/videocodec/

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:07:07 -0600

On 10/31/12 9:45 AM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> FYI, I've updated the agenda to include the usual coordinates for
> the session (date, time, place, chatroom, notes, audio stream, URLs
> for Internet-Drafts, etc.). We don't yet know the Meetecho details,
> but I'll post them as soon as we find out.
> 

Aha, the Meetecho service will be available here:

http://www.meetecho.com/ietf85/videocodec

Agenda further updated.

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/