Subject: [Tools-implementation] Fwd: Places that need updated to get rid of FTP

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 09:32:28 -0500

I've asked Scott for his thoughts on what updating the ITU doc below 
might look like.

I think we should assume it will take some time, and be pleasantly 
surprised if it can be done very quickly.

That suggests we should move forward with the separated FTP service that 
Glen started to build, so it is not in the way when we start moving 
files around.

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Places that need updated to get rid of FTP
Date: 	Sat, 26 Sep 2020 17:06:10 -0400
From: 	Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
To: 	Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>, Roman D. Danyliw <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>

Robert and Roman:

I forgot they the MOU with ITU has them. We call it RFC 2436. The ITU 
calls it ITU-T A Suppl. 3 
<https://www.itu.int/itu-t/recommendations/rec.aspx?rec=11724>, and it 
keeps getting approved.

We should reach out to them with proposed changes to the URLs, even if 
we do not turn off FTP quickly so that this does not become a boat anchor.

Russ