Subject: [Tools-implementation] Plan based on todays discussion

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:21:01 -0500

See https://codimd.ietf.org/ti-2020-08#

Please edit it if I missed something you took away that we would be 
working on over the next few weeks.

RjS

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 08:44:20 -0700

> working on over the next few weeks.

I am working on directory documentation this week.

I am okay for messaging deployment week of Aug 31.

I recommend that, to track reality, Mailman 3 should be moved to
deferred at this time, given other projects.   I've asked a member of
my team to take an initial look at basic setup; however, real work on
Mailman 3 will have to wait until other projects are done and
bandwidth opens.

Glen

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:09:15 -0500

Let me know if you don't already have the meeting details in your 
calendar - you should have received invites directly from webex.

Start bashing the agenda (as Glen has already done) at 
https://codimd.ietf.org/ti-2020-08

Please update the Action plan with what you think should be (and is 
actually) happening.

RjS

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 19:33:39 +0200

> calendar - you should have received invites directly from webex.

Ack, got it.

> Please update the Action plan with what you think should be (and is 

Ok.

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 19:51:32 +0200

On 2020-08-19 17:44, Glen wrote:
> deferred at this time, given other projects.

I agree.  The need to update postconfirm to be able to accept input over
LMTP in order to work well with mailman 3 means that there's preliminary
work to do before a realistic sandbox deployment can be made.

> I've asked a member of

Agreed from my side.

Best,

	Henrik