Subject: [Tools-implementation] Datadog docker integration

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:37:12 -0500

I'm looking at datadog. From a few minutes of playing with it, I think 
the docker integration monitoring it does could be useful to us.

See https://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/datadog_example.png for an example 
of it monitoring docker on my laptop for a little while.

Does anyone (particularly Glen) object to me running an agent on ietfa? 
It entails just running another docker image, and can easily be stopped 
at any time.

RjS

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:04:05 -0700

> Does anyone (particularly Glen) object to me running an agent on ietfa?

No objection, thank you!

Glen

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:08:20 +0100

On 08/07/2020 21:37, Robert Sparks wrote:

> See https://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/datadog_example.png for an 
> example of it monitoring docker on my laptop for a little while.
>
> Does anyone (particularly Glen) object to me running an agent on 
> ietfa? It entails just running another docker image, and can easily be 
> stopped at any time.

It looks nice, so worth trying.