Subject: [Tools-discuss] rfcmarkup source code?

From: "Kyle J. McKay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 21:20:28 -0800

Is the current rfcmarkup source code available somewhere?

Going to a page such as the one for RFC 1123:

   https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1123

Shows this info at the bottom (in very small letters):

 > Html markup produced by rfcmarkup 1.120, available from
 > https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcmarkup/

But when I visit that tools link the only option I can find is the  
"Code" link and it brings up a colorized page of outdated version 1.96  
that shows a GPL license yet the "Copyright" link shows a different  
license.  It's not a very helpful link as you have to copy and paste  
what it shows from the browser page to get anything useful (or use  
something like lynx -dump on the URL) and then all you end up with is  
a version that's 5 1/2 years out of date.

The Changelog link (<https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcmarkup/ 
changelog>) shows revision numbers that suggest the source is stored  
in CVS.

Is anonymous read-only access available to that repository somewhere?

Or better yet is there a Git clone of it somewhere?

Thanks for the help,

Kyle