Subject: [Tools-discuss] Meeting Registration Tool?

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:09:19 -0400

Howdy tools folks:
Looking quickly at:
  http://tools.ietf.org/about

I do not see a tool that would do 'meeting registration' for ietf
meetings, specifically interim meetings. Something lightweight, like:

  meeting-title
  username
  submit

perhaps 'meeting-title' is simply a list of meetings, submit == 'yes i
plan to attend'. you could, of course, gussy this up with graphics and
such, and of course some manner to let people create a new 'meeting'
(email tools-meeting-registration@ - with:
  title: floop
  wg: yer-group)

is there a plan for something like this? or ... are we stuck doing our
own thing?

-chris