Subject: [Tools-discuss] History for meeting materials upload?

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:53:05 -0800

In the new meeting materials manager, is there a way (at least for those 
with upload credentials)
to see when the most recent version of a presentation was uploaded? If 
not, it would be very useful
to add so multiple people aren't having to ask each other out of band if 
someone's uploaded this
most recent change to a given presentation yet. It would be an extra 
bonus if you could tell _who_
did the upload.

RjS

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:02:37 -0800

There is an upload history that is visible to the chair. 

On Jan 31, 2012, at 8:53 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:

> In the new meeting materials manager, is there a way (at least for those with upload credentials)
> to see when the most recent version of a presentation was uploaded? If not, it would be very useful
> to add so multiple people aren't having to ask each other out of band if someone's uploaded this
> most recent change to a given presentation yet. It would be an extra bonus if you could tell _who_
> did the upload.
> 
> RjS
> _______________________________________________
> Tools-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:11:47 -0800

Based on out-of-band responses I've received. That's not yet the case 
for interim meetings (which is what
drove my original question), but will be soon.

RjS