Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] tools.ietf.org/html/rfc-index ?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:30:56 -0800

> On 2012-01-10 20:39 =JeffH said:
 >> Is there html-ified rfc-index, a la the tools.ietf.org/html regime, whose links
 >> are to tools.ietf.org/html RFCs ?
 >
 > There's http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/, which has existed for a long time.

oh, ok, thanks, that's pretty much what I was looking for but couldn't find.

 >  I just
 > put up a new page too, http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfcs, which is more in the
 > style of http://tools.ietf.org/html/

but both of those lack links for obsoletes, obsoleted by, updates -- thus the 
former meets my particular needs better (fwiw).

 >
 >> If not, as seems the case (tools.ietf.org/html/rfc-index 404's), it'd be pretty
 >> useful. There could be a link to it from<https://tools.ietf.org/html/>, plus
 >> the "New RFCs" rfc-index blurbs that are listed on the latter view could be
 >> more fully html-ified.
 >
 > I'll look at fixing that next.

cool, thanks again,

=JeffH

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:42:52 +0100

Hi Jeff,

On 2012-01-25 23:30 =JeffH said:
...
> former meets my particular needs better (fwiw).

Fixed.

>  > I'll look at fixing that next.

Done.

Best regards,

	Henrik