Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Tools call 8Feb

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:58:35 -0600

We have a tools call next Tuesday at the usual time.

We will be using MeetEcho again.

I've (just) started an agenda outline at 
https://notes.ietf.org/tools-team-20220208#. It's an empty outline 
matching the last meeting, and I'll bash it around a bit today still, 
but if you know of new topics that we need to discuss that aren't 
reflected, please add them.

As usual, if you have information to contribute ahead of the meeting, 
please get it in as soon as you can.

RjS

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 11:14:45 -0500

Apologies.  I will miss this one due to a calendar conflict.

Russ

> On Feb 3, 2022, at 4:58 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I've (just) started an agenda outline at https://notes.ietf.org/tools-team-20220208#. It's an empty outline matching the last meeting, and I'll bash it around a bit today still, but if you know of new topics that we need to discuss that aren't reflected, please add them.
> 
> As usual, if you have information to contribute ahead of the meeting, please get it in as soon as you can.
> 
> RjS
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development