Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid3642

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:23:10 +0200

Hi,

any suggestion how to process https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid3642?

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 04:59:16 -0600

The RFC informed the construction of some software, it was not 
documentation of process.

Process, and software, evolve. There's no need to try to make this RFC 
become documentation of the existing software at any given point in time.

Please reject the Errata with "The RFC documented what we thought we 
wanted at the time. It is not documentation of the as-built or evolving 
software".

RjS

On 3/11/21 1:23 AM, Lars Eggert wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development