Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Tools call 12 Jan

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 13:26:42 -0600

We have a tools call next Tuesday.

I have a draft agenda and beginning of notes at 
<https://codimd.ietf.org/tools-team-20210112#>.

Coordinates for the call are on that page.

Please bash the agenda, and add notes for any sections you can speak to.

RjS

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:24:05 +0000

Regrets for tonight tools call.

Have a nice first call in 2021 __

-----Original Message-----
From: TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT <[email-masked]> on behalf of Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, 8 January 2021 at 20:27
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Tools call 12 Jan

    RjS

    _______________________________________________
    TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:05:53 +0100

> Please bash the agenda, and add notes for any sections you can speak to.

Hm, agenda says 18:00 UTC (which would be now), but Webex says it's an
our later?

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:08:28 -0600

It is an hour later - the codimd note was incorrect and has been 
adjusted. The tools calendar is correct 
(https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_g4f732f5cdhl2to81jis83ch9s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics).

RjS