Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: New Matomo 3.13.0 is available

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 15:56:10 -0600

FYI:

Tracking/applying matomo updates will become a regular task (by 
coincidence there have been two updates during the time we've been 
testing it). The project updates every 1-3 months. See 
<https://matomo.org/changelog/>

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Matomo 3.13.0 is available
Date: 	Wed, 11 Dec 2019 00:48:14 +0000
From: 	Matomo Analytics <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Matomo, free/libre analytics platform <https://motostaging.ietf.org/> 	

Hello,

There is a new version of Matomo available for update

You can update to version 3.13.0 automatically or download the package 
and install it manually:
https://motostaging.ietf.org/index.php?module=CoreUpdater&action=newVersionAvailable 

View the changelog for this version:
https://matomo.org/changelog/matomo-3-13-0/

You receive this email because you are a Super User on the Matomo at: 
https://motostaging.ietf.org/

Feel free to share your ideas and suggestions with the Matomo Team here:
https://matomo.org/contact/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powered by Matomo Analytics <https://matomo.org/>
The leading open analytics platform that respects your privacy.