Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Start of an SoW for an Automatic Agenda Builder

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 18:03:01 -0500

As discussed on today's call, I will be working towards a couple of SoWs 
this week. Here is a start at the first (Automatic Agenda Builder) for 
review. Please add to it.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrKN3dC_lL8lc3LxaS1-B65YohMmfEu2IiAzY2V-ako/edit#>

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:34:13 -0400

Looks good to me.  I made some editorial changes.

Russ

> On Jun 11, 2019, at 7:03 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> As discussed on today's call, I will be working towards a couple of SoWs this week. Here is a start at the first (Automatic Agenda Builder) for review. Please add to it.
>

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:47:21 +0200

Looks good to me.  I made one editorial change.

	Henrik

On 2019-06-12 23:34, Russ Housley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development
>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:09:11 -0500

I worry that it is underspecified, but I don't know what else to add at 
this time.

So unless someone else on the team here has questions or suggestions on 
additions, this one is ready to use.

RjS

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 13:01:58 -0400

Looks good to me.  I made a few editorial changes, the biggest being that this project is exclusively about 'ietf' Meeting objects.

Russ

> On Jun 24, 2019, at 2:09 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I worry that it is underspecified, but I don't know what else to add at this time.
> 
> So unless someone else on the team here has questions or suggestions on additions, this one is ready to use.
> 
> RjS
>

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 16:02:44 +0200

I now realise that when I first read this, I had a question about what kind
of Agenda it was talking about in the title, and I had to read quite a bit
of the opening text before I was sure that this was about the overall
meeting schedule, not individual session agendas.

Should the SoW title use 'Schedule' instead of 'Agenda'?

Should there be some initial sentences clarifying that the outcome of operating
the builder would be a conference schedule for the whole conference week?

Best regards,

	Henrik