Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Is the inline-errata SOW ready to ship?

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 14:01:26 -0500

We've had several conversations (and will likely continue to have more) 
about how the RFC Editor might represent the output of this tool, but 
none of them impacted the requirements on the tool itself.

I believe this is ready to issue as an RFP.

Is anyone aware of anything in it that needs to change before we do that?

RjS

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T-6eBrNPC7aIxOTChdIZE7fecbxUJ7kq-F6RhyCNUGI/edit?usp=sharing

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 17:59:55 -0400

I just took another look, and it seems to be ready.

Russ

> On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:01 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> We've had several conversations (and will likely continue to have more) about how the RFC Editor might represent the output of this tool, but none of them impacted the requirements on the tool itself.
> 
> _