Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Ugly debug output on drafts and RFCs

From: Mohit Sethi M <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 08:27:34 +0000

Hi team,

Not sure if this is the right list. The html versions of many drafts and 
some RFCs shows an ugly debug output at the top of the page. It has the 
following text: "Imported debug from /usr/lib/site-python/debug.pyc ".

For example, this draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-04

and this RFC:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8518

have the debug output. In fact, if you Google for "Imported debug from 
/usr/lib/site-python/debug.pyc" with quotes, you only see drafts and 
RFCs. I wonder if this has already been reported?

If this is not the right place, please forward it to those who can 
address the issue. Thanks!

--Mohit

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:07:09 +0100

Hi Mohit,

This was a side effect of some debugging I did, which was interrupted.
The original debug output has been removed, and the cached versions will
be updated eventually.  I'll see about removing the cached files to speed
that up.  Thanks for the alert!

Best regards,

	Henrik

On 2019-03-18 09:27, Mohit Sethi M wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development
>