Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: First draft SoW for next round of meeting app improvements

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:52:30 -0600

As discussed on the last couple of tools calls, I hope to ship this 
sometime this month.

If you wanted to review it, but haven't yet, now's the time.

I don't think I've received _any_ comments on this. If you've sent some, 
please resend them (or send a pointer).

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] First draft SoW for next round of meeting 
app improvements
Date: 	Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:48:53 -0600
From: 	Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: 	IETF Tools Development <[email-masked]>

Here is my first cut at converting the list I sent earlier into prose.

Please review, looking for places that need more specification, places 
where you disagree with what should be done, and things we should do 
that we've left out.

RjS