Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] mailarchive bug: netmod WG archive broken

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:37:41 -0500

Hi,
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/7Mdepq6xeZ_z-1ct-lkJCuE8vGg 
says:
	"Error reading message file"

I've attached the message as received on the list.  The user-agent line 
has my correct mail client (thunderbird).

Thanks,
Lou

Subject: [netmod] WG: Adoption Poll: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-01
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: NetMod WG <[email-masked]>, NetMod WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:26:42 -0500
List-Id: NETMOD WG list <netmod.ietf.org>

Hi,

This is the start of a *two* week poll on making
draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext a working group document. Please send 
email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If 
indicating no, please state your reservations with the document.  If 
yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like to see 
addressed once the document is a WG document.

This poll ends on February 8.

Thank you!

Lou (and Co-chairs)

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod