Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Failure to upload agenda (redux)

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:05:25 -0400

Hi, I'm trying to replace an agenda and having some issues that may be a
related to a previously seen user (me) issue.  I'm replacing an htm file
generated by someone else and after upload, I see the original file.
Note there is *no* error reported on upload and I have verified that
there is real content in the file.  Can someone help?  This is for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/session/teas  -00 was uploaded
by Matt Hartley and I uploaded -00 and -01.

Thanks,
Lou

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 00:49:29 +0100

Hi Lou,

> by Matt Hartley and I uploaded -00 and -01.

-00, -01, -02, and -03 have all landed in the agenda directory for IETF
100, so the uploads have worked.  I now see -03 (which is .txt, the 3
first were html).  Not sure what the problem is, and what I can do to
assist.

	Henrik

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 19:59:25 -0400

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for the quick response.

-01 and-02 showed the -00 rev after upload. Do you have artifacts for the 
01 and 02 revs? If you do have the artifacts and they show the same as - 0 
0 then something definitely went wrong on the server end as I didn't have 
the - 00 Rev on my machine . If they are different  then I guess it could 
have been a caching issue somewhere along the way.

Btw I had no issue uploading the initial version for a different working group.

Thanks again,

Lou

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 01:01:18 +0100

Hi Lou,

> have been a caching issue somewhere along the way.

They are all different.  So I'd suspect a caching issue.

> Btw I had no issue uploading the initial version for a different

Ok, good.

> Thanks again,

No worries.

	Henrik

> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 20:09:45 -0400

Okay. Thanks.  I'll try again in a bit...

Lou

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:17:35 -0400

Henrick,

There's definitely something odd going on a agenda *replacement*.  I ran
a test this morning on the TEAS WG.  I first uploaded the detnet agenda
(as a test) as I knew it loaded fine.  After upload as -4 rev of agenda,
it was not immediately available (at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-teas/)
either using the same browser or a different browser or even a different
machine -  it did show up after waiting a few minutes.

I then repeated the same process for the real agenda (rev -05) and ran
into *exactly* the same behavior.  The old agenda showed for *minutes*.
I tested this from multiple browsers and multiple machines.

On a related note, the tools page for
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/teas/agenda says "Sorry, no agenda available
as of today. Either no meeting was held, or the document has not yet
been submitted."

Thanks for the help,
Lou

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:45:02 +0100

Hi Lou,

> machine -  it did show up after waiting a few minutes.

I just checked.  That view is cached for 5 minutes on the server.  I'll
reduce that to 60 seconds.

> as of today. Either no meeting was held, or the document has not yet

Huh.  Ok, I'll check.

Best regards,

	Henrik