Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: Tools Request for Review Team Management Tool

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 15:54:59 +0100

Dear Tools team,

This is a request from ART ADs to be able to add a free form text to
reviewers of Directorates, so that people's expertise can be recorded
there.

I hope this is not controversial.

Thank you,
Alexey

----- Original message -----
From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, Adam Roach
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Tools Request for Review Team Management Tool
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:01:52 -0500

HI,

On the call today, we mentioned wanting a free-form “expertise” field in
the review team tool for ART-ART members. Alexey, will you handle that
request as tools liaison?

Thanks!

Ben.