Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: [Tools-discuss] imap access for RFC-editor mailing lists?

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 15:56:53 -0500

Maybe we could touch on this briefly in next week's tools call?

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Tools-discuss] imap access for RFC-editor mailing lists?
Date: 	Fri, 3 Jun 2016 13:17:34 +0000
From: 	George, Wes <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
CC: 	Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) <[email-masked]>

The IETF IMAP archive doesn't include rfc-interest (and I assume other 
RFC-Editor.org hosted mailing lists)
Could it be added?

Thanks
Wes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable 
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject 
to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. 
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby 
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken 
in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is 
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this 
E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently 
delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.