Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Calendar fail

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 00:43:05 -0700

Hi all,

Is there a Tools call tomorrow (Tuesday, 10am GMT-8)? I can't find the
link to the actual calendar, and I have it as a recurring meeting (which
doesn't always happen).

Thanks,

Heather

(still flying over the Pacific - will it never end?)

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 08:53:25 -0500

The next call I have on my calendar is 13 Sep.

RjS

On 8/8/16 2:43 AM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:14:23 -0400

There is no tools call in August.  Enjoy.

Russ