Subject: Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Final SoWs for the RFC format projects

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 09:43:07 +0800

On 7/28/16 6:02 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> Are at http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/rfced/
A few things probably important to fix:

Publication formatter: "Detailed Description and Requirements" still has
a "draft-hoffman-xml2rfc" instead of draft-iab-xml2rfc, and a
"draft-reschke-xml2rfc" instead of RFC 7749

idnits: " Conditions to check for any input type" still has a
"draft-flanagan-nonascii" instead of "draft-iab-rfc-nonascii"

SVGcheck: "Overview" misspells the draft string; was
"draft-iab-sfg-rfc", shoul dbe "draft-iab-svg-rfc"

There were various editorial nits that don't impact the meaning of the
text; do you want input on those as well? Also, would it be easier for
me to change the word doc for the above changes?

-Heather

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 09:20:07 -0500

Whatever is less work for you. If you choose to work in the word files, 
send me the results directly please. I'm also willing to just make the 
corrections.

RjS

On 8/5/16 8:43 PM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 00:23:43 -0700

I'm on an airplane over the Pacific. Might as well use the time
productively!

Pretty much all minor nits. I left track changes on, but I will be
surprised if anything is contentious. If we can get this blessed this
week, I'd like to see the RFP(s) go out as soon as possible.

-Heather

On 8/6/16 7:20 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> Whatever is less work for you. If you choose to work in the word
> files, send me the results directly please. I'm also willing to just
> make the corrections.
>
> RjS
>
>

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:44:35 -0400

We do not have a call this week.  However, please review the documents posted by Heather.  Please raise any concerns by Monday, 15 August 2016.  These are very minor changes to documents that you were asked to review several times over the last few months.

Russ

On Aug 8, 2016, at 3:23 AM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <PublicationFormatter-08.docx><TextSubmissionConverter-06.docx><idnits-05.docx><rfclint-06.docx><svgcheck-04.docx><xmlDiff-05.docx>_______________________________________________

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:52:05 -0500

I am fine with all the changes Heather suggests.

I have posted versions with all changes accepted (docx and pdf) at 
<http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/rfced/>

---

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:08:22 -0700

Hearing no questions, comments, or concerns, I think this is ready to go
to the IAOC.

-Heather