Subject: Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: point tools folks at W3C github tools?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 20:02:05 -0700

> I sent an email to Jeff last Thursday, asking to meet in Berlin,
 > but didn't get a reply.  Clearly that email didn't reach him, which
 > was a pity.
 >
 > Jeff, that email was sent 2016-07-21 14:28 +0200, with subject:
 >
 > "Re: [Tools-discuss] integrating working group mailing lists with 
github.com?"
 >
 > -- could you see if you could identify what happened to it, and advice
 > if any changes at my end is needed in order to have better luck next
 > time?

apologies for latency in replying -- I was challenged in reading 
@kingsmountain.com email while on the road, and so missed seeing your msg. 
(I shudda noted to cc my @paypal.com persona). but we can chat after this 
coming week (ie the week of 21-Sep) via phone/skype/whatever if that works 
for you.

also,  i can link you up directly with the w3c folks who set up their 
github-notify-mla instance -- they'd have more info/knowledge than I do (i'm 
just a "user" :)

it seems to work well. (I'm in both the webappsec and webauthn w3c WGs)

 > I've browsed the code you sent links to, and believe we can do something
 > similar for the IETF.

that'd be great.

thanks,

=JeffH