Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Action POLL: F2F Meeting in Buenos Aires

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:39:35 -0400

All;

Russ and Robert have asked for the Tools Team to meet in Buenos Aires.

The times in the Poll are local times.  

http://doodle.com/poll/vdd3nctzvrvum6gt

Thanks

Ray

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:01:21 -0400

All;

We have added Wednesday 8 and 9 AM to the poll.

Please update.

Thanks
Ray

> On Mar 22, 2016, at 11:39 AM, Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All;
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-development

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:36:37 -0400

All;

The meeting will be held Thursday 7 April at 5:30 PM.

Assume the Alamo room for now.

Thanks
Ray

> On Mar 24, 2016, at 10:01 AM, Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All;
>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 15:29:56 -0500

Hi Ray (and everyone else involved) -

The number of "If-need-be" spots on the doodle for that time was as high 
as the yeses.
(http://doodle.com/poll/vdd3nctzvrvum6gt)

I've asked a few folks and some of those are "can make it work if 
absolutely necessary, but it's really suboptimal".

We'd have a much more effective meeting, I think, if we moved this to 
the Wed at 10am slot where we have almost as many not "no"s and 
significantly more "yes"es.

(If anyone has already given away that slot, yell soon please.)

RjS

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 21:53:26 +0000

On 3/31/16, 5:29 PM, "TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT on behalf of Robert Sparks"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]>

>(If anyone has already given away that slot, yell soon please.)

I can't make it on Wed at 10am, but I'm only filling in for Kathleen and
probably will only take notes.  So if you take good notes than you don't
need me there.

Alvaro.

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:00:12 -0500

> probably will only take notes.  So if you take good notes than you don't
I think we've got you covered.