Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Action: WebEx Details Tuesday 9 Feb 16

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:13:04 -0500

All;

Please use these WebEx details for the Call
Tuesday 9 Feb at 1:00 PM ET, GMT -05.

Thanks

Ray

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m1c907aecfd2625a9564827c88649b4d9
Meeting number: 820 955 078

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 820 955 078

Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=328075962&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.