Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: A possible way of keeping WG informed of github tracked issues?

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:01:42 -0500

FYI -- sent to the new list

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	A possible way of keeping WG informed of github tracked issues?
Date: 	Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:00:51 -0500
From: 	Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Hello,

Having an automated way of keeping a WG informed of issues being tracked
on gitub seems like a pretty critical enabler.

Perhaps just having each WG added as a 'watcher' would work (see
https://help.github.com/articles/about-notifications/)

This also has the benefit of getting issues into a more permanent and
easily located WG 'record'.

Does anyone have any experience with this feature?  Any alternate
thoughts/experiences?

Thanks,
Lou

PS Is anyone out there?