Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] WebEx meeting invitation: Tools Cmte

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:11:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Ray Pelletier invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Tools Cmte
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=ma786bddc20a7feb64a23b8b2a27d205b
Meeting number: 823 247 995

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 823 247 995

Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=325055852&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mc3d66d25ec14a1c3191d655684e60b61

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.