Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] WebEx meeting invitation: Tools Cmte

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:34:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Ray Pelletier invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Tools Cmte
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mbf0df3c1ff247a5d5d31e55c16355f2e
Meeting number: 821 382 962

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 821 382 962

Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=320939027&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mf2c4d3d9d57d12091e01a7430f6a9633

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.