Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] New RFC Editor Website - Live!

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 14:26:47 -0700

Hello RSOC, IAB, IESG, and Tools team,

Below is a note I'm about to send out to rfc-interest. Many thanks to
the project team that made this happen!

- ------

The new RFC Editor website <https://www.rfc-editor.org> is up and
running. Thank you to all who have submitted comments against the
preview. We are tracking the comments on the RFC Series Editor wiki
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/wiki/doku.php?id=webfeedback> and
reviewing them as part of our ongoing plans to improve the site.

Because this is an entirely new site, and new deployment, we expect that
there will be the odd problem discovered.  AMS staff will be working to
resolve any issues as soon as possible.

If you have additional feedback about the new website, please post to
[email-masked]. If you have a bug report, please send it to
[email-masked].

Thank you again for your support during this transition,
Heather Flanagan