Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] WebEx meeting invitation: Tools Cmte

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:47:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Ray Pelletier invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Tools Cmte
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=m4405dc51cde959afd85f43b905436c8c
Meeting number: 825 777 722

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 825 777 722

Global call-in numbers:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=315673122&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?MTID=mbbd1a7396785dc2de50f3fc094058a60

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.